Can you identify the company? I have provided some clues to help you decipher the name of the company.
- The stock seen its high in Dec 2017, there are 1000s of stocks that did so 🙂
- The stock is trading at ~60% of its peak price
- The market cap to sales ratio is less than half
- The last 10 years average operating margin is more than 10%
- It is a leader in its category, innovative products, global operations
- It is trusted more by global MNCs, many of them are leading FMCG giants, than by stock investors
- The company has entered into a new category and if successful could drive significant growth
- The interesting part is one of the global funds was holding more than 1% till Mar 2018 is no more in the list of 1% category in Jun 2018 quarter. This fund was holding for a long time.
- The others in more than 1% category are still holding or have increased their holding %
- If we research more then we come to know that this global fund is acquired by another fund in Dec 2017 and selling by them started after the Mar quarter. One of the possibility is that the mandate for the fund could have changed.
- The stock started recovering from August onwards. Was it because the selling of the fund got over or is it because of the general mood of the market?
Let’s name the stock. We will let you know the name of the company by next week. Till then we look forward to your response.
The information herein is used as per the available sources of bseindia.com/nseindia.com, company’s annual reports & other public database sources. Aurum Capital is not responsible for any discrepancy in the above-mentioned data. Investors should seek the advice of their independent financial advisor prior to taking any investment decision based on this report or for the necessary explanation of its contents.
Future estimates mentioned herein are personal opinions & views of the analyst. Analyst Name – Niteen S Dharmawat. For queries/grievances – email@example.com. SEBI registration No: INA000011024.
Readers are responsible for all outcomes arising of buying/selling particular scrip/ scrips mentioned herein. This report indicates the opinion of the author & is not a recommendation to buy or sell securities. Aurum Capital & its representatives have vested interest in above-mentioned securities at the time of this publication, and its partners/company have positions / financial interest in the securities mentioned above.
Aurum Capital or its associates are not paid or compensated at any point of time, in last 12 months by anyway from the companies mentioned in the report.
Aurum Capital, or its representatives do not have more than 1% of the company’s total shareholding. Ownership of the stock: Yes. Served as a director / employee of mentioned companies in report: No. Any material conflict of interest at the time of publishing report: No
The views expressed in this post accurately reflect the author’s personal views about any and all of the subject securities or issuers; and no part of the compensations, if any was, is or will be, directly indirectly, related to specific recommendation or views expressed in the report.
17 Replies to “Identify the company?”
They are in to New business asepto
Uflex Ltd fits the above criteria. The answere is Uflex Ltd
JHS Svendgard ?
THis one looks like Uflex. They have OPM of 10+% for last 10 years.
Not sure of which fund was selling
Made a high of 500 in Dec 17 and now it is at 6-%b of its dec high (Rs 300)
They have global operations – Apart from India, they have mfg setups in Mexico, UAE, Europe & USA
They have state of art packaging and printing m/c
They have setup new type of liquid packaging called Asepto which will be growth driver in the coming qtrs
It is not HUL, TGBL, RIL, DRL, but it has to be Uflex since it is really fit the chart pattern as well as the fundamentals. But, Uflex is really a great pattern now.